Timesavers 13 Series
The 13 Series woodworking machine is compact and dependable that features several standard options and equipped with up to 3 heads. This machine is ideal for education technical centers as well as all types of woodworking shops.
Timesavers offers the 13 Series as an affordable option for woodworking shops that need a machine with multiple heads, giving their product the desired finish. You can find these machines in many high schools and colleges across the US as it's a great tool for teaching young minds interested in the woodworking industry.
- These machines are typically hand-fed, off-line machines, giving the user the ability to control the production level, to maintain a long lifespan.
- Low cost, and easy to use and maintain - makes for a great teaching tool
- Can be configured with top & bottom heads for your ultimate 1 pass solution.
- Number of heads: 1-3
- Head types: Drum, Platen
- Machine widths of 25″, 37″, 43″
- 8″ diameter contact drum
- 4 3/4″ & 4 3/8″ combination drum diameter
- 2.5″ platen
- 15-45 fpm throughput
- 0-5″ bed opening
- Up to 20 HP main motors
- Go-To device
- Motorized lift
- Top & bottom configurations available