Striebig Standard - Vertical Panel Saw
The Universal Class For Vertical Panel Saws
Tried and tested over decades
The Striebig STANDARD has been setting the standard in the universal class for vertical cuts for many years. It saws a wide variety of panel materials with precision, accuracy and perfect edges every time.
Absolute parallelism between the upper guide rail, the central support and roller support will ensure precise cutting over many years.
The STANDARD offers proven technology, a wide range of possible applications and Striebig's exemplary precision.
It runs and runs and runs
The STANDARD comes with a choice of 3 back support grids:
All aluminum with plastic laths (top image)
Aluminum grid with small wooden small work piece support (center image)
Full wooden support wall (TRK I) for extra dust control and superior support for thin, fragile materials and small parts (bottom image)
• Swiss made quality for accuracy and durability!
• 14’1” x 5’6” cut capacity (5’1” max. horizontal rip height)
• Very stable, all welded steel frame suitable for free-standing or wall-mount installation
• Heavy-duty panel support rollers with integral foot pedal braking system for ease of material handling
• Convenient, sturdy, two-section mid-shelf with adjustable aluminum finger allows for comfortable working of small parts and ability to stage material on one side of the saw
• Snap-in small parts supports included (one pair)
• Automatic, mechanically shifting support grid with replaceable lath tips
• Full length measuring channel with inches/metric scales and measuring stop
• Second measuring channel for repeat dimensions with one auxiliary stop
• Vertical cutting stations 40 inches on center (1meter optional)
• High efficiency dust system has added rear collection area with full-length bottom dust collection pipe
• 7-1/2 hp, 220/440V, 3-phase motor with electric brake
• 300mm saw blade for 3-1/8” cut depth
• Main blade, climb-cut scoring for chip-free cutting of melamine, veneers, and laminates (no scoring saw unit available)
• Template bar with six stops for setting typical horizontal cuts
• Repeat rip device with roller follower & 5’ capacity
• Saw head plunging device for cross-cutting tall panels on taller frame sizes