Striebig Standard S - Vertical Panel Saw
The Universal Class For Vertical Panel Saws
Tried and tested over decades
The Striebig STANDARD has been setting the standard in the universal class for vertical cuts for many years. It saws a wide variety of panel materials with precision, accuracy and perfect edges every time.
Absolute parallelism between the upper guide rail, the central support and roller support will ensure precise cutting over many years.
The STANDARD offers proven technology, a wide range of possible applications and Striebig's exemplary precision.
Versatility meets pedigree
With the addition of the “Comfort” premium package to the S version, you get auto-locking support rollers, digital measuring for the Y-axis with motorized fine adjustment, pneumatic carriage clamping, and the laser cut line guide for horizontal cuts.
• Swiss made quality for accuracy and durability!
• 14’1” x 5’6” cut capacity (5’1” max. horizontal rip height)
• Very stable, all welded steel frame suitable for free-standing or wall-mount installation
• Heavy-duty panel support rollers with integral foot pedal braking system
• Convenient, sturdy, two-section mid-shelf with adjustable aluminum finger allows for comfortable working of small parts and ability to stage material on one side of the saw
• Snap-in small parts supports included (one pair)
• Automatic, mechanically shifting support grid with replaceable lath tips
• Main measuring channel with inches/metric scales and measuring stop
• Second measuring channel for repeat dimensions with one auxiliary stop
• Vertical cutting stations 40 inches on center (1meter optional)
• High efficiency dust system has added rear collection area with full-length bottom dust collection pipe
• 7-1/2 hp, 220/440V, 3-phase motor with electric brake
• 300mm saw blade for 3-1/8” cut depth
• Template bar with six stops for setting typical horizontal cuts
• Repeat rip device with roller follower
• Saw head plunging device for cross-cutting tall panels on taller frame sizes