Striebig Compact Plus- Vertical Panel Saw
The full-size panel saw at compact price
More Cutting Capacity
The STRIEBIG COMPACT Plus has all of the features of its little brother with more cutting area (15'1" x 5' 5"). The Compact Plus is designed to meet the needs of users who require a larger vertical panel saw for all their sizing cuts. Each Compact is equipped with all the typical features of a Striebig high-performance saw. It goes without saying that almost the entire range of standard accessories can be used on this machine. Apart from its size and power output, it is just as universal in use as all the other Striebig panel saws.
Compact Plus vertical panel saw is a larger version of the Striebig Compact, which has been so popular with small to medium cabinet shops since its introduction. Built with the traditional Swiss quality that has made the Striebig name legendary in the world of panel cutting, this saw is the ultimate in value for the dollar. With an expanded 15' 1" cutting capacity, it has all of the features of its little brother, including heavy-duty rollers for ease of panel handling, a 10' center shelf with built in support for small pieces, automatic shifting support grid, 4 HP motor with electric brake, and an optional split blade scoring saw unit. The saw is ideal for the shop that primarily cuts single sheets (although it does have multiple sheet capability with 2-3/8" depth of cut) and wants the ability to cut larger panels or the occasional solid surface sheet. As expected, the Compact Plus is a versatile machine designed to accept the unique range of Striebig options, including digital measuring, an angle cutting device, and various grooving tools.
• More measuring capacity to the left of the main cutting station
• Easier to rotate the panel with the wider spaced rollers
• Ability to stage material on the right while working on the left
• Swiss made quality for accuracy and durability!
• One-piece fully welded frame, able to floor or wall-mount.
• 15’1” x 5’5” cut capacity; 2-3/8” cut depth
• Heavy-duty support rollers with integral panel stop
• Full-length mid-shelf with adjustable spacing for aluminum fingers and built-in wood small parts support area
• Auto, upward-shifting aluminum support grid w/plastic laths
• NEW highly efficient dust system, enclosed in cable chain
• 5-1/4hp, 208-480V, 3 motor with electric brake
• 250mm carbide saw blade for 2-3/8” depth of cut
- Specially designed measuring flip stop for use with small parts
• Template bar accepts optional stops for common rip cuts
• Optional true split-blade scoring saw available (& retrottable)
• Optional locking rollers, foot-pedal operated (factory ordered)
• Split center shelf useful for staging material
• Repeat rip device with roller & 25” capacity
• Includes six template bar stops for setting common rip cuts