Striebig 4D - Vertical Panel Saw
The STRIEBIG 4D opens up a new performance spectrum for vertical panel cutting technology.
The world leader in vertical panel saws, introduces the most technologically advanced vertical panel saw, the 4D model.
The 4D is a true CNC panel saw capable of producing finished, cut-to size parts without having to turn the panel or off-load and reintroduce parts.
Welcome to the 4th Dimension
With pneumatic assistance, the unit plunges fully automatically into the panel. Feed speeds can be infinitely adjusted between 10 and 25 m/min, thus individually adapted to the material being cut.
Precision machine parts are manufactured to an accuracy of 1/100 mm. It has a massive, self-supporting, firmly welded, twist-free saw frame, plus a full-surface support wall of birch plywood with integral small workpiece support.
The integral TRK dust extraction system achieves dust limit values considerably below 1 mg/m³, more than 50% below the applicable recommended values.
Further features which are also a matter of course for the premium class include the following: freely selectable saw cycle, panel end recognition, constant return speed of the saw unit, operating time counter and the digital measuring system DMS installed on both axes as standard.
- 12” Color Touch-screen for control of most saw functions, information, and diagnostics
- Selectable sawing cycle (cut and return, or cut and stop)
- Panel end sensor and start position memory to save time (instead of having to travel to end of saw)
- EPS.Y programmable saw head positioning for horizontal cuts- great for repeat rip cuts!; includes ABO - automatic, laser light top of panel recognition and positioning for a top trim cut
- Digital measuring X-axis stop (for vertical cuts) with fine adjustment, quick and easy referencing, push-button selection to reference from another cut station, and selectable display increments
- Extremely stable, all welded steel frame suitable for free-standing or wall-mount installation
- Convenient, sturdy, two-section center shelf with weight detection allows for comfortable working of smaller parts and ability to stage material on one side of the saw
- Automatic recognition and locking of beam at vertical cut stations; unlock at the press of an icon
- Touch-screen control for rotating, plunging, and locking/unlocking of the saw head and beam
- Duplicate buttons conveniently located on front of the saw head for “start cycle”, plunge, and next sequence
- Automatic locking of the heavy-duty panel support rollers when cut cycle is started
- Automatic, mechanically shifting, full wood support grid- great for full support of thin, flimsy materials and an added level of dust control
- Laser light to help guide set-up of horizontal cut position
- TRK dust system exceeds European standards; note: requires a collection source
- Vertical cut stations 1 meter on center
- 7.5 hp, 220V, 3-phase motor with electric brake
- ProLock easy-fix tool clamping system for mounting saw blade
- 300 mm (11-7/8”) HFG (hollow-face) carbide saw blade
- Document holder (removable) to keep cut lists in optimum viewing position near control panel