Safety Speed ES5210 Panel Saw
The ES5210 is the only panel saw in our lineup that features a carriage that traverses the full length of the machine frame. The traveling beam allows the operator to leave the panel stationary while the blade moves both horizontally and vertically. Accompanied with a high powered 5 Hp, 1~ induction motor with a cutting accuracy of .005” this machine will execute cuts on full-sized sheets up to 61” wide and 130” long.
- 5 Hp, (S6 = 40%), 1 phase, 220V saw motor.
- Panel mover.
- 131/2 ft. frame.
- Built-in gauges with length stop.
- Dust collection ready. Vacuum not included.
- Stops for horizontal cuts.
- Self-moving panel supports.
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting.
- MID-WAY FENCE™ System.
- Repetitive horizontal cutting ability. (reiteration stop)
- 3 year warranty.
|Max. Rip Cut||130"/3300mm|
|Max. Cut Thickness||2 1/4"/60mm|
|Cut Accuracy, Straight and Square||.005"/.13mm|
|Saw Blade Diameter||10"/250mm|
|Scoring Blade||2 3/4"/70mm|
|Motor||1~220V, 10 amp|
|Shipping Weight||1135 lbs/515 kg|
|Product shipping information|
|Dimensions||169 x 97 x 47 in|