Powermatic PWBS-14CS Bandsaw, 1.5HP 1PH 115/230VPM 1791216K
The PWBS-14CS Bandsaw has an extra large, two-piece cast iron table. It consists of a 15" x 15" tilting section and a fixed 15" x 5" extension for a total working surface area of 15" x 20". A balanced, nine-spoke cast iron wheel makes for smooth blade travel, and a Carter™ quick tension release lever makes blade changing easy. A micro-adjustable dual bearing blade guide system is featured above and below the table, as well as a work lamp and chip blower. A Poly-V belt maximizes power transmission while minimizing noise and vibration. It has full 6" under guide capacity with 13-1/2" frame to blade clearance. The aluminum rip fence comes with a resaw attachment.
Features & Benefits
- CARTER™ quick tension lever speeds blade changes, and the de-tension setting extends blade life during non-use
- Extra-large, two piece cast iron table consists of a 15" x 15" tilting section and a fixed 15" x 5" extension for a total working surface area of 15" x 20"
- Chip blower ensures a clean, visible cut line
- Durable micro-adjustable dual bearing blade guide system above and below the table for close blade control with less friction
- Exclusive design, quick-release precision T-square style rip fence with 4" resaw attachment
- Precision balanced, nine spoke cast iron wheels reduce vibration
- Easy to read tensioning gauge settings indicated in "blade width" increments
- Full 6" Resaw capacity (12" with riser block) with 13-1/2" width capacity
- 60 watt adjustable lamp built into the body provides direct light on blade and work piece while cutting (bulb not included)
- Rigid one-piece welded stand requires no assembly
We Also Recommend
Altendorf F45 Artisan Series - Pro 3200 (10 ft stroke) - Sliding Table Saw