Powermatic 2820EVS Drill Press - 100 Year Limited Edition1792820KG
The Powermatic 2820EVS Drill Press is innovation at its finest. Gear driven power transfers torque consistently and efficiently for any project a wide range of materials. With a removable table with 45 degree rotation it has capacity for projects large and small. A high visibility laser pinpoints the drilling location for total accuracy. Powermatic has added a patented depth stop make countersinking easy. Included fence and stop help make repeat and production drilling efficient. Handles can be moved to right or left for ease of use. Oversized cast base give this drill press stability. Integrated LED light reduces shadows for project visibility. Powermatic is proud to offer a limited edition 100 year anniversary model of the PM2820EVS Drill Press as a exemplary example of our commitment to innovation and quality. Included with the PM2820EVS 100 year anniversary model is the Powermatic Clamp table with Microjig ™ X-PAD™ Dovetail Clamps.
- Designed for a range of materials and applications
- Gear driven power transfers torque consistently and efficiently for a wide range of materials.
- Handles can be reversed for left or right sided operation.
- Highly visible digital readout gives users control.
- Standing on an oversized cast base for outstanding stability for the 20 inch swing.
- The electronic variable speed means torque is not lost using either the higher or low speed settings. Low speed setting ranges 150 – 870 RPM and the high speed setting ranges 600 – 3600 RPM.
- The large cast table adjusts to a range of positions and tilts to a full ninety degree position.