Powermatic 3520C Wood Lathe - 100 Year Limited Edition1353001G
The Powermatic® 3520C is The Gold Standard in wood turning Lathes. The 3520C boasts all the features wood turners demand such as a sliding headstock, electronic variable speed with low and high speed ranges, spindle lock, digital RPM readout, and a laser etched quill that is self-ejecting. The enhanced features include a movable magnetic control box that can be positioned within any reach, adjustable riser blocks for 6 inches or more of height adjustment, and cast iron construction that virtually eliminates vibration. Additional features include a ergonomic spindle lock design, a digital indexing readout, an anti-rotation tailstock key for smoother operation, a set of dead centers which hold a spindle for visual comparison, a two position mount for the optional bed extension, and a sliding hammer knockout rod with brass tip. Powermatic is proud to offer 3520C, its beloved best selling Lathe, with bonus anti-fatigue mat and custom LED light.
- Able to maintain speeds as low as 15 RPM, and as high as 3200 RPM. This allows for precise selection depending on workpiece material.
- Fully enclosed VFD for increased user protection with main power disconnect switch located on rear of headstock
- Banjo features a non-marring, pinch style clamp for solid tool rest placement
- Digital indexing readout simplifies the indexing process for added precision
- Magnetic-backed moveable control box for versatility and safety
- Self-locating ergonomic spindle lock design for easy, one handed operation
- Sliding headstock and removable tailstock make outboard turning easy
- Tailstock incorporates anti-rotation key and Acme threads for smoother operation and increased longevity